Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy B-Day Mom, Ginger, Mike ...

So yesterday it would've been my moms birthday. One thing she didn't do was forget peoples birthdays. Me on the other hand, it's my specialty. I make a News Years resolution every year to remember peoples birthdays and to send them cards. So when Jen said it was moms birthday yesterday it hit me that I missed my sisters birthday earlier this month. CRAP!!

I have a plan from this point on not to forget. I'm going to enter all events on my Google Calendar and have it email me a week before. We'll see how it goes the rest of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, hun. I had the best birthday in Florida. Would of loved to have you all there too. Maybe we can work on that sometime.

Anonymous said...

Too late, you forgot Jill's birthday last sunday.