Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Six Months Old!!!


Wow what a ride. Time has been flying by since the twins were born. It seems like yesterday that Jen, Jens Mom and I were trying to soothe these guys the second night we had them home. I've never heard so much crying in my life. We still joke about how Jens mom couldn't wait for her flight outta San Fran that next day. I so would've considered giving the twins up for adoption during those first few months. My head was so foggy from no sleep and the constant crying. Fortunately for us they are two fun babies now. I'd take credit for it but Jen would probably beat me silly. She spent many a night telling me to get my crabby butt sleep and that she didn't want to listen to me whine anymore. So I say to Jen "Nice Work!!!", she definitely deserves a nomination for mom of the year.

No comments: