Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Willmar this year.  My brother had a packed house of about 30.  One nice thing about having a big family is that there's generally no shortage of family at holiday events.  The kids were awesome and the food was outstanding.  There were five kids under 10.  The family is having a mini baby boom.  Anyway, while looking through pictures I think I found my favorite picture of the twins so far.  
** Correction ** Lisa informs me that my kid count is off
I just read the blog…CORRECTION: make that 8 kids under the age of 9!
1. Paige
2. Lilly
3. Dillon
4. Chloe
5. Maggie
6. Hayley
7. Braxtyn
8. Elliott



Checking out their reflection.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute. It was sure a great day. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!!!! gin