Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow Fort

My flight back from VA got in today around 10ish this morning and decided to take the rest of the day off to play with the kids since I haven't seen them for so long. I spent the early afternoon just chasing the boys around the house and after Hayley got home from preschool I took her outside to build a snow man. The snow was still not sticky enough so I ended up trying to build her a snow fort. After a couple cave-ins I finally got it. Hayley really wasn't that interested in the fort. She kept asking if she could climb on it. I guess she is just into different things then when I was a kid. I used to love building snow forts. I'd have the back yard shoveled and the sidewalk would stay snowed in.

As for Hayley's fort here are some pics.


After this picture I dug it out more. The inside is about twice the size now.

No comments: