Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Fort Revisited

I wasn't to happy with Hayley's snow fort and she kind of rushed me a bit when she got bored the first time so on Saturday we spent some time trying to make it a little bigger. Most of the yard had been snowed in again so I had plenty of snow but it was not sticky at all so it wasn't going to work well building up the snow fort. I built it up a little and made the opening wider but Hayley still wasn't that interested in it. Oh well, I'll have to wait until the twins get older, maybe they will appreciate a good snow fort. Anyway here are some pics of the modified snow fort.

I finally gave up and let her climb on the dumb fort. I thought it was going to cave in but it held up rather well.

The opening is a little larger and she can almost stand, in this pic she's ducking down for the camera.

On Sunday we had some visitors. My brother and his wife stopped over for a visit before they headed out to Florida. (I'm so jealous) I was amazed that the twins took so well to them. Lately the twins are so weary of anyone but mom and dad. Kathy also was able to tell them apart pretty well from the time she saw them. I was impressed.

No comments: