Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pregnant Wife Syndrome

I learned something new the other day. Don't run out of milk. Here's a snipplet from an email my wife sent me.

Now my ? is when the heck did we drink all the milk???? Last night already or did you use the last of it this am. I walked all the way to the store to get cereal and fruit because we were out when I got back to get a bowl of cereal I found out we were out of milk. I am not mad just a little bummed because I really don't want to walk back in this hot weather. I feel like poop yet too so this hot weather makes it that much worse. Oh well. I am sorry. I am done griping now. You just normally say something when we are getting low so I had no clue. Well have a great Fri. Try not to work too hard.
I will see you when you get done. Will you be staying late or are you done at 4 like a normal Fri? Either way. Have a great afternoon.

No comments: