Thursday, September 15, 2005

15 days and counting...

When Jay was on rotation in Eagan he was eagerly awaiting his move back to the North East. I remember the blog entries longing to get out of the Twin Cities and away from the cries about the T-Wolves losing to the Lakers. I can't say I feel the same way about moving back to MN. Florida has started it's cool down from the inferno they call summer. It's a comfortable 80 degrees now and I'm thinking of how nice it would be to spend another winter here. Unfortunately Jen and my family feel living in fridgid below zero temperatures for 8 months out of the year is better than 2 months of inferno. So sadly the countdown for the move back to Eagan is on. 15 days to go. I'm tearing up already. Wait maybe the tear is from my head pounding from having Hayley screaming in my ear while getting some blood drawn yesterday. Man babies can cry loud. Hey Joel you're looking for something to engineer right, how about a baby muffler.

Well I'll leave you with this jibberish of the day. Obviously my brain is taking a beating without sleep. But it's all worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Muffler suggestion: Condoms

Ryle said...

What happend to the over engineering engineer I once knew. This is a wussy way out.