Monday, November 21, 2005

Ticket

I got a ticket on Saturday for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a cross walk. For one, the guy was wearing all black and he had his hood up so I didn't see him until the last minute. So I stopped and waited for him to cross my lane of traffic. As soon as I went through a cop pulled me over and said I had to stop until the guy was through the entire intersection and he proceeded to give me a $150 ticket. Well I was looking through the traffic ordinances of MN and I found this on pedestrians - read it here and it states "The driver must remain stopped until the pedestrian has passed the lane in which the vehicle is stopped." So I'm definitely going to court on this one.

Who's going to win in this case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sux! You'd totally win in this case!