Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Below Zero Today

I believe today was our first below zero temperature of the season. My Exploder almost didn't want to start today and when I put it into drive it took a while before the transmission to engage. But the Exploder is still holding out. Hopefully it will last until I become rich. Which will probably be never.

This reminds me. Norm took us to lunch in his new mini van. It's loaded, dvd player built in, auto opening doors, quick configuration changing and we can't forget OnStar. It was a pretty awesome ride. However, fitting 7 fatties was still a little tight.

Back to my weather whine. I checked Clearwaters weather and it's in the 70's. Man I could really go for roller-blading on the causeway to Honeymoon island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's GPS, not OnStar. OnStar is for morons who lock their keys in the car with the motor running. Actually, how would Onstar help you in that case? Maybe onstar comes with free window replacements. Minivan... you know you want one.