Monday, July 30, 2007

Tecmo Super Bowl

The glory days of the early nineties were back for a night when Jen went out in San Fransisco with some friends. I stayed home to watch Hayley. After she went to bed I fired up the X-Box to play some Tecmo Super Bowl. I played a season as the Oakland Raiders with the greatest running back of any console football game... Bo Jackson. He opened the season with a 350 yard performance. He had a steller season with close to 2000 yards rushing. I get bored running the ball all the time so I tend to pass more after a few games so he could've had a lot more yards. I actually lost 3 season games and I was losing the AFC championship game by 20+ plus points when I decided to restart the game. After regrouping I crushed the Bills 51-0 and went on to win the Super Bowl 42-7 against the Vikings. Good times. I can't wait until the next girls night so I play another season and attempt a perfect season.

No comments: