Monday, March 31, 2008

Goodbye Grand Prix

The Grand Prix has been frequently beeping to inform me that the car needed an oil change. I wanted to keep the car until my rotation was over but the beeping got to annoying, and I might feel a little guilt if the car lost some life from not changing the oil for an extra 2 months. So I went in to trade it hoping to get another GXP but the Avis computers were down so they were doing everything with paper. At this point I didn't want to deal with it so I told them I'd take a Grand Prix or a Chevy Impala. So now I'm driving an Impala with a 6 cylinder. The car is so slow it sucks. I feel like I'm pulling a 2 ton trailer behind it, and to think I used to think it was fast compared to my Mazda 6. It's going to be real painful driving that when I get back.

No comments: