Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Recap - Jens Mom and Tina Visit CA

Jens mom and Tina came for a visit while Tina is on Spring Break. Everyone has their fingers crossed that the babies will make an early appearance. So far it hasn't happened. Jen is going in for a stress test tomorrow and the last time the nurse said that if the swelling didn't go down in her feet they might have to do something about it... we'll see what happens since the swelling has gotten worse!! (She's got some big feet and it doesn't look at all comfortable)

We did the usual when we get visitors and a few extras - San Fran, Golden Gate, Zoo, Big Basin, and Gilroy Gardens. The drive to Big Basin was the most brutal drive, we had about 20 miles of hair pin turns on pretty much one lane road. On the way back we saw a biker down around one of the turns. We sat there for about 5 minutes wondering what to do as there was already a crowd around him and there was no cell phone coverage there. Finally the guy got up with some help and they moved his bike out of the way so we could around. I felt bad for the guy since he just biffed a sweet looken Harley. At least he seemed ok. We saw a cop a few miles up and told him about it so hopefully all is good. Some advice if you come across and accident in a remote area, try and write down the exact location. I felt like a moron trying to explain to the cop where it was cuz I really had no clue how far I had driven.

Anyway, here's the video of the week. I'm shooting for a minute or less a week. I left sound out, I'm not really sure if playing music with it is better or worse since my taste in music is terrible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These videos are a great idea. I wish I could convince my sister and bro-in-law to do this. Are you saving all the raw footage or just the montages?