Thursday, June 12, 2008

Headache

About mid afternoon yesterday I started getting a small headache. I took some Advil but that seemed to work for an hour or so but then it came back pretty strong. By the time I left work my head was pounding so bad that my commute home was horrible. I couldn't get home fast enough. After I got home I took a nap that lasted 12 hours. I felt bad cuz Hayley was so excited to see me and then she started crying when I went to take a nap. I was hoping for a quick turnaround so I could play with her but it wasn't happening this time. Normally after a long rest my headaches are gone but it's still there today, just not as strong. Headaches are one of the biggest pains in the arse for me. I get them about once or twice a month. Lately they are more frequent and they're getting worse. Last time I asked the doctor about it he said it's just stress. Maybe I'll try a different doctor cuz if it's just stress, then I've been stressed since I was a kid. I remember getting headaches as far back as 10. Hopefully I didn't pass that trait onto the kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, try yoga and quit your whining! jk. : )

Jeanburger

Anonymous said...

haha, Jean!
I'd go see another doc... maybe migranes?

Anonymous said...

kyle, you should have your niece look at what you are eating. It could be something that is triggering them. Just a thought. gin