Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last Day In CA

Last Saturday was my last day in CA. I haven't had a computer to blog with since then so I'm blogging about it now. Friday I left work early to hit the 17 mile drive. Jen has taken a few guest on the drive and the pics she has taken are awesome so I wanted to see it before I left. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Pebble Beach golf course is on the route as well so it was cool seeing that. I was tempted to pay the 600+ to play 18 but a 2 month advance notice tee-time is needed. Other then that it was mostly just cliff and rocks. We saw some historic bridge too. Had I had a coat Chad and I would've climbed to the bottom. It was very cold out. We turned about at the bridge and headed back to Sunnyvale. It was kind of sad leaving CA. Getting another upgrade to first class took some of the edge of leaving though.

No comments: