Monday, October 03, 2005

Back in MN

We made it back after a 3 day drive from FL. Hayley only cried for a while on the second morning, otherwise she was content sleeping in her car seat. That was nice. We didn't really know what to expect. But now that we're back it's time to clean the house and get it ready for Hayley. So far, with the help of Jens mom, brother, and sister, we have the baby room almost done and our carpets are shampoo'd. The smell that I smelled last July when I visited is now gone. Now we need to figure out where to put all our junk. I keep asking myself, "Where the heck does all this stuff come from?" But I'll leave it to Jen to figure it where to put it all so I get in trouble for throwing something she wants.

I'm watching the news now and they're saying we're going to get cold. I'm so not looking forward to winter this year. But I've probably said that enough so I'll stop babbling for now.

No comments: