Thursday, October 13, 2005

Great Day

During a huge rain storm last week which dumped 4 inches of rain I had to drive home from school. During my drive I drove through water on the freeways which splashed up on my motor. Basically the same that happened in FL a few months ago. Now my truck is acting up again and it's going to cost around $300 to fix. I haven't fixed it yet cuz I'm angry and I don't want to pay that much. Plus I'm trying to figure out if I can fix it my self. It's a coil and sparkplug that need to be changed. Anyway, I've been driving my Explorer instead of the truck. Well this morning when I was leaving to go to work I notice my Explorer was sitting low. I look down and sure enough it has a flat tire. grrrrr. I didn't feel like changing it in the dark at 6 in the morning so I drove my truck. Hopefully I didn't damage it worse. Now I definitely need to put a call into a mechanic.

No comments: