Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Morning commute

This morning I was driving to work and this truck pulls up next to me honking. I'm thinking it's a road rage driver so I try not to look but the truck keeps honking so I glance over and it's Scott. Holy crap, for one it's 6:00am, two he lives on the other side of the cities. What are the odds we'd run into each other. Crazy stuff. Here's his response to the question "How'd you notice me?"

it was weird, I was driving up towards your explorer and I was like that thing looks like a piece of crap, I bet Kyles is starting to look pretty rough, since you have had it so long, and low and behold it is you driving....freaked me out!!

I can't believe he called my Explorer a piece of crap. Oh well, it's 12 years old and still running good.

No comments: