Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Congrats JEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!


Jean graduated!!! Wooohooo. Nice work Jean. You worked hard going to school while working full-time. For those of you who don't know Jean, well she is the reason Jen and I hooked up. My roomate at the time, Scott, and Jean were kind of dating and they made a date to go to a bar. Well Scott didn't want to go by himself and Jean didn't want to show up by herself so they brought Jen and I. Scott and I got to the bar early and had a few beers waiting for Jean. When they show'd up we hit the dance floor. I didn't notice Jean brought anyone at the time, instead I just kind of jammed around the dance floor. There was a DJ there from KCLD 104.7 in St Cloud. They had a best pickup line contest and I had just read a email chain that day full of "best pickup lines" so I entered the contest with one of the lines I read in that email and won the contest. Good times.

After the bar closed down we were all walking out together. I still hadn't been introduced to Jen yet. We were almost to the door and Jean asked me and Scott if we would take her and Jen for a ride on our crotch rockets. We agreed and we ended up riding around St Cloud and the surrounding areas until sunrise. Jen got my number that night and at the time I wasn't really interested in a girl friend but Jen kept calling and calling to do stuff so eventually I fell for her. I basically stayed that year at Jean and Jens apartment. Scott and Jean broke up a few months later. :( and the rest is history.

Anyway, I didn't really mean to hijack Jeans congrats blog post. Jean graduated from St Cloud Tech back in the 90's with an accounting degree. She got a job in the cities and decided to go for a bachelors degree in accounting. So Jean congrats again. Hopefully your investment in yourself pays off. Now that you're out of school maybe we can turn you away from the dark side of what is the Democratic party. :P j/k

No comments: