Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sledding

One thing I was looking forward to with moving back to MN was being able to take Hayley sledding. It was a perfect day for it. Lot's of fresh snow and it wasn't too cold. We started out on a small hill and Hayley had a blast. Then I asked if she wanted to move to the bigger hill and she said yeah so we trecked over to the other side of the park where the hill was about twice as high. It was quite a workout walking through all the snow and up the other side. So I wasn't to happy when Hayley was scared to go down. So I talked her into riding down with me. Everything was going great until we hit a snow mound and snow flew in Hayley's face. She didn't like sledding much after that. But I got her to go back to the smaller hill for a couple more runs. She got bored and wanted to play at the park instead. Good times.


No comments: