Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back from New Jersey

Our trip last week was a blast. We went site seeing in Philly, Atlantic City, and New York. We got to experience riding on the subway and riding in a taxi. Taxi drivers in New York are the craziest drivers you'll ever meet in the World, I guarantee it. We asked the driver about what kind of maintenance he did on his car and he said the brakes are changed out every two weeks. That's some seriously crazy driving. I never thought I'd say this but it's crazier than my brother when he was around the age of 16-17ish. (Sorry Al) One of the funnier moments of the night in New York was watching P-Diddy get shot down by a girl. He walked up to her like three times trying to get her to come with him in his motorcade of like 4 large SUV's. But she refused. Anyway, I've posted some pics from the trip throughout this blog. (When I post pics the site puts them in what ever order it feels like, maybe I'll fix it later)

We also had lunch with Jay and Ben while in Moorestown. That was pretty cool. This ELDP program is great, we're meeting people all over the place. Josh, the only single one on this trip got two girls phone numbers. One on the train ride into New York and one on the way back to Jersey. I think he wants to move there now.

Well enjoy the pics.

No comments: