Monday, June 06, 2005

Systems Engineering Training

I'm in my last class of a four course Systems Engineering curriculum right now. I find it astonishing that all these courses teach the same thing but by changing the names of these courses and maybe the order of which they cover the material they can make four times as much. Then they try and make you feel special by offering a certificate upon completion. It's a great business model and I'm mad that I didn't think of it. (Ok not really) I guess I don't really mind to much cuz I get to see a bunch of different places at no expense to me. Speaking of sites, we ate the original Philly cheese steak sub. It was good, but it wasn't as good as I remembered last year. Although last year we ate there after a night out on the town so that might have had something to do with it.

No comments: