Monday, June 20, 2005

It's a sad day to see Pardeep go.



I'm trying to hold back my tears as I write this. OK that's a little extreme. But Jen is really having a hard time holding back her tears. (My wife that is, we all know Somers has forgot about you by now)

Anyway, Pardeep has graduated from the OLDP and now has to move on to a real job. No more boondoggles, now it's just a 5 day a week job.

Well Pardeep, I guess this is so long old buddy. As far as this picture goes, you know this doesn't work in snow right? I'm still trying to figure out what you were thinking leaving these days sitting on Clearwater Beach for Owego, NY. Anyway, it's been a blast hanging out and you'll have to make sure you visit before I have to go back to the frigid Minnesota.

Take it easy and enjoy NY.

No comments: