Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend Recap - Great America and Kids Discovery

I had lab Thursday night to Friday morning 10pm-6am so that put a damper on the three day weekend. Friday I was pretty much shot for the day. We did manage to take Hayley to the mall for some play time and Jen and I got our eyes checked. I'm still have between 20/20 and 30/20 eye site. Not bad considering I had really bad eyes growing up, so bad that I had bi-focals in 6th grade.

Saturday we wore Hayley out at Great America. She rode a couple rides and then spent about two hours on the kid playground going down slides and climbing ropes. She's getting really good at climbing compared to the last time we were there.

Yesterday we hit the Discovery Museum in San Jose. Hayley played so hard that she ended up taking a 3 hour nap which pretty much wrapped up the day. We finished the day by getting some groceries at Costco. That place is almost as bad as sitting in rush hour, there are so many friggen shoppers in there. Every checkout line is 15 deep. Hey Costco, add some checkout stands!!! I can't believe people keep going back to that place.

No comments: