Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to Normal

My stomach finally feels normal again. I was beginning to wonder if I should see a doc or something. Stomach bugs suck. That's the second time in a year I've caught a stomach bug and hopefully the last. I can't remember the last time I caught a non self induced stomach bug.

We made it back to Sunnyvale with little trouble. I was really surprised at how well Hayley handles flying. I figured she'd be all over the place kicking and screaming to move around. But for the most part she just sat on our laps and played with the window shade. It's amazing how little things like a window shade can keep a toddler entertained.

I got a HHR again for my rental car. I'm kind of disappointed, I was hoping for a Chevy Impala but I guess it's considered full size. I'll probably change it up this Saturday when Avis gets their inventory full again. Being back home made me realize how much I love my Mazda. It's a great car, I wish I would've got the six cylender though. Four is just not quit enough power for my liking.

No comments: