Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bath Time

One of Hayleys favorite activities is bath time. She'll run into the bathroom and stand next to the tub and repeat over and over "Bath".."Bath" while shaking her head yes. It's pretty funny. So why is this worth blogging... Last night during her bath she was playing around. Then her face got red and she "Pinched a loaf" in the tub. I knew kids did this but I never thought about it. Thank God I caught her in the act and I was able to stop her from playing with her turds. I cleaned and sanitized the tub and gave her another bath without incident this time. Hopefully we have no repeats of this event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an epidemic, dude. Nate dog did it to me last week.

Anonymous said...

You deserve it all bud. At least you are keeping your cool and enjoying all these little treasures. Enjoy!!!!!!