Thursday, January 18, 2007

Work and not much else

So I've pretty much been working and sleeping. It's been a super busy month and I'm trying hard to meet some deadlines this week. Today I left work frustrated cuz our simulator wasn't working so I finished what I could and headed out. I plan on being back super early tomorrow. Hopefully the simulator is back up and running.

When I get a brief second I've been subscribing to podcasts to listen to at work. I'm very happy with my iPod and glad I swapped the Zune for it. It's a a lot more user friendly and the iTune integration is really nice. I also like the option of watching some video before bed to unwind. Although Jen didn't like me using her arm as a prop to hold it up.

Hayley has been doing good since we got back. She hasn't got sick yet so after a 4 month fiasco of fighting through ear infections and colds this is a nice break. Keeping her away from daycare is paying off big time. She really wants to get out side more often. I wish the temp was about 15 degrees warmer here so we could spend more time outside.

Hayley did the cutest thing the other day. When Jen tried scolding her for pushing her nicknack's off a shelf Jen told her Naughty, Naughty while pointing her finger at Hayley. Well Hayley spent the rest of the day repeating what Jen did. It was the funniest thing. Kids are so fun.

No comments: