Friday, February 23, 2007

Hitting the trails


We got a late start mountain biking but when we eventually got there it was awesome. The view is phenomenal. I took these pictures with my phone, one of these days I'll have to bring my camera. Most of my pics ended up blurry. The trails were a little slick and wet from the rain and snow we got yesterday. (haha it snowed in the mountains and we saw some snow on the trails) Here's a pic of me wearing what else, my Oakley's. Oakley's on the trail is actually bad idea. It gets so hot that they steam up the entire time.

Here's the best pic of the trail I got. Like I said the rest were to blurry. The trail narrows quite a bit in some spots also. It makes one think twice before gaining to much speed downhill. Tumbling down the side wouldn't be much fun.


The day came to an upbrupt end when Chad broke his peddle when we were just about to hit the down hill slope on the way back to the car. He ended up running up the hills and riding the bike down. Funny stuff cuz he was running up the hills faster then I was biking. I'm a little out of shape when it comes to biking.

No comments: