Thursday, February 01, 2007

In need of some Voodoo

Since I got sick over Christmas I've had a lingering headache. I think I threw out my neck a bit and I didn't get a chance to see the Voodoo doctor before I got back to Sunnyvale. Sitting at my desk for 11-13 hours a day isn't helping either. Our chairs here are not that great compared with Eagan's. I might break down and see the Voodoo doctor here but my insurance won't cover it. I have a hard time paying the equivalent of a weeks worth of food for a neck adjustment. Maybe another Advil a day will fix it.

The Voodoo reference comes from my brother when I mentioned I needed to see a chiropractor. He said once you start going you'll need them for the rest of your life. There's truth to it but an adjustment does take my headache away for a couple weeks.

No comments: