Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weight Struggles

So a while back I made a bet with Green-O as to who can lose the most weight. I started out of the gate fast losing 50lbs. Since I've moved to Sunnyvale I haven't been able to lose another pound. I've been working out pretty steady but I think my food intake has probably increased a bit. When I started this weight loss drive I didn't diet that much other then cutting out ice cream and not eating after 6pm. My body has caught on to me here. I run for a hour 4-5 times a week. I could use the excuse that I've just put on muscle and I'm still losing fat but the waist line doesn't lie. So I'm going to start trying to diet a little and cut my portions down. We'll see if that helps.

My current stats 195lbs with about 4-6 inches off the waist line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you should talk to your niece she is in nutrition and has many secrets to eating the right foods. But you might not like to eat the way it is good for you. Good luck, I'm not winning this battle either.