Monday, February 12, 2007

Trouble Sleeping

After feeling like I caught up on my sleep yesterday I ended up not being able to sleep last night. After tossing and turning from 12am - 2am I decided it was time to try and be somewhat productive and work. So I'm at work and I can't get anything done cuz the simulator is down and there's no admins here to fix. It's just great. I should've stayed home.

This weekend was a washout. It finally stopped raining about 2 pm on Sunday so we got in some biking on paved trails. Nothing like last weekend. Although it was tempting to slosh through the mud but uphill would've been tough. Hayley got to come with in the trailer. She gets excited to go now so it's kind of fun.

That about sums up the weekend. Sunnyvale in the winter isn't that exciting. The rainy season here is nothing like Florida's rainy season. When it rains here it's for 1 or 2 weeks straight. At least in FL it was for an hour or two a day and the rest of the day was fine.

No comments: