Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bye Bye Exploder

 

Well the time has finally come to say good bye to the Exploder. Our relationship started while an Ex and I were shopping for a truck. I was driving from Willmar to Montivideo and winter was fast approaching. I didn't think my winter beater would make it through what ended up being one of the worst winters ever. The sales person said "you should take a look at this" and he show'd me a 2 year old Explorer with low mileage. I was pretty skeptical to trade my '94 Talon for it, after all I'd be losing my chick magnet. (It's almost as bad as Ben trading his Mustang for a Suberu) I even had a car full of girls honk trying to pull me over when I had my girl friend in the car. My ex pushed hard to get me to trade it for the exploder. So a few days later I broke down and traded it. Almost immediatly I regretted it. And to make matters worse the girl packed up and moved out me two weeks later. I was pretty bitter, so bitter in fact I didn't care if the stupid Exploder really did explode. I had little patients to wash it or keep it clean. But I guess it's the end of an era of sorts. It got me through college, a couple stolen stereo's, and it plowed through a few snow banks. So in all it wasn't too bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: