Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Headache Rant

Since I got to Sunnyvale I've had a headache about what seems 50% of the time. I've been taking 5-10 Advil a day. I think my body is getting immune to it. The doctor says it's just the stress of having a new baby and the move out here and what not. And people wonder why the Voodoo doctors are so popular. At least an attempt at a diagnosis would be nice. Maybe it's a tumor or maybe it's the smog here, but when I got back to MN my headaches get worse. I've backed off so much soda and switched to water with no avail. It's driving me crazy. Currently I've had a headache since I got back from MN. It's mostly just a dull pain in the back of my head and it intensifies from time to time rendering my day useless. And beings I'm blogging about it now, it's starting to intensify rendering me an unproductive slob for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should eat more.

Greeno