Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Need More BLOG BELL

So I've been dropping the ball blogging. I don't know that anyone can keep up to Ben, the Tech King, over at Studio711. I have so many ideas for blogging and putting stuff on the web but I just don't have the time to put it together. I'm contemplating starting a mountain biking video podcast of the different trails around here but my video editing skills are not quite up for the task. Unless one has a log of experience with video editing one can spend many of hours for a few minutes of video and with my slooowww pc rendering would be horrendous. Maybe it's time for an upgrade. But I'm getting way off track.

Last weekend the fam and I flew back to MN for my brothers 40th surprise B-Day party. We didn't tell anyone we were coming so I think we added to the surprise a bit. It was a blast to hang out with everyone and to talk to some of my brothers old buddy's too. The only problem with a weekend trip is the short amount of time to hang out with everyone. I also got a headache from the flying that lasted two days. I seriously can't stand these headaches.

Anyway, I would've blogged sooner but I keep waiting for the pics from the party so I can use them on my blog. But I seemed to misplaced my camera. If anyone finds it please return it.

No comments: