Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day

Fathers day was great. I spent the morning walking around with Hayley, feeding ducks, and playing at the park. After her nap the family went to Great America to check out the kid rides. After riding a few rides we thought there weren't any more kid rides until we hit the jack pot somewhere in the middle of the park. I'm not sure why the had two scattered kid rides in the middle of no where but we were happy to see there were a lot more. Hayley seems to love these rides. We got a yearly pass during the company day there for $20. It's about 3 miles from us so we'll be back there a few more times before this year is over.

The weekend wasn't all family though as I bought a set of irons and hit Target yesterday to reload on golf equipment. When I think $$$ for golf I think clubs. Man after buying balls, towel, bag, and a travel bag there's a lot of other areas that $$$ is spent. It was a pretty hefty price tag after we checked out. Man getting my clubs stolen is getting more and more expensive.

No comments: