Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Computer

I've been semi eyeing a new PC for some time now. It's been five years since I bought my last computer. It starting to feel slow. I've contemplated upgrading the RAM but then I see new computers from Dell for only $500 that would smoke my current computer. If I spent a little more I can get a pretty fast one. Spent a little more then that and I can get a Mac. I don't know why I find a Mac intriguing but every time I see a Mac store I'm compelled to go play on the Macs. Jen loves the iMac cuz there's not cords and there's not a big box in the way. I've almost pulled the trigger a few times but I just can't do it because I can't play my favorite games... game Command and Conquer. With a new C&C coming out soon I definitely need a faster PC and one capable of running C&C. So that pretty much put the ca bosh on the Mac until it was announced that EA is going to release C&C on the Mac. Now I really have no excuse not to get a Mac. So maybe after Leopard comes out I'll get one, and if the prices come down about $400. For now I'll have to go back to eyeing the 5-6 hundo Dells and upgrade the graphics card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the new C&C:Tiberium Wars. Good stuff.