Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heading Out

Well this is our last night in CA together as a family. The twins got immunization shots this morning so they were kind of crabby all day so Jen couldn't get much packing done. We ended staying up pretty late packing and we still have more to do tomorrow morning. Hopefully we have enough stuff packed to hold us over until the movers get everything to us. I'm looking forward to being home and taking a long nap when Jens mom gets to the house. It gets even better when I get to come back to CA by myself next week and catch a ton of sleep without interruptions. I might just take a couple days off from work to sleep. It'd be nice if I could bank some sleep while I'm out here. Oh and I can't forget the Mario Kart either. Between sleep and Mario Kart it's going to be a great week next week.

No comments: