Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Picasa Slideshow

Picasa is my favorite photo management tool. It has built in editing capabilities and it's one of easiest and best tools I've used, it's free and it's available on both Windows and Linux via Wine. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a photo management tool. Tonight I was going to upload a bunch of photo's to the blog but I thought that it would clutter the site so I thought it'd be cool to embed a slide show of photo's instead. Although it's been a feature forever I just found it when I searched for features on Picasa Web Albums. So here's a slide show of recent pics of the twins. (many of the pics haven't been rotated... I blame Jen) We had guests over tonight an they all agreed that they look like they've doubled in size. So far they've gained about 4-5lbs.



And just an FYI - if you use Flickr you can get the same slide show feature.

No comments: