Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Next Assignment

Work in my home state of MN has been pretty slow as of late. So slow in fact I was told to find work else where. The only position I could find that seemed remotely interesting was in Taiwan. So I've accepted a position there for the next 6 months. It could get extended up to a year depending on the workload. We'll see I guess. It's going to be weird raising kids in a different country, especially one where nobody speaks English. But it's going to be great opportunity to see another culture and learn a new language.

[Update] - April Fools!! I pulled a Ben this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks I just got offer a promtion in the Golden Valley office. I'm going to take it and move to the cities in May. Hey maybe you just want to sell us your house with you taking all those rotations.