Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleeping Better

Well Elliott has slept through most of the night for two nights in a row. He seems to have switched schedules a bit as he is staying awake longer during the day and just taking everything in. Braxtyn on the other hand stayed up almost the entire night two nights ago. The only way he'd sleep is if Jen or I were holding him. So I broke down and put him on my chest and slept. Last night though he woke up twice for feeding and went to sleep on his own. That was great. Hopefully we'll get more night like last night. I know I'm feeling refreshed after getting 6+ hours of uninterrupted sleep. We've taken the suggestion of making it as light as posible during the day and not trying to be quiet. Seems to be working. Although it's tough to say after two nights.

No comments: