Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some Sleep.. for me

I stayed up last night and watched the Twins on TV since they are playing Oakland. It's the only televised game on TV while I'm here in CA. So I took care of the twins while Jen was sleeping. I fed them both around 10:30 and they were sleeping so I brought them into our room and went to bed. I woke up around 5am to feed Braxtyn thinking we had a good night. Jen was just going to bed so I figured she had just fed Elliott and was going back to bed. On my way to work at 8:30am I asked her if she enjoyed her sleep. To which she replied "What sleep?!?" I was taken back by the comment and I asked where that came from. She said she was up all night with Elliott. Apparently he woke up around 11 and didn't get to bed until 5am, just before Braxtyn woke up. Man, we just can't win, when one sleeps the other is up. I'll have to take the shift tonight or this weekend.

No comments: