Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's league night

So I'm at work now and all I can do is think about golf. Why do I get so excited for golf? I'm actually confused by this. For the last week or so I've been in a grumpy mood because of the 69 I shot. I feel like Gary Anderson in '98 after missing the only field goal of the year and the Vikings end up losing. Why should a golf match get me so upset? I won my golf match on Monday like 7-2, but that just doesn't make things better for some reason. I think deep down I'm just upset because I'm getting older. I hate the fact that I have to be mature. I keep getting funny looks when I say "What's up bad guy?" or when I ram someone's golf cart and try to push it into a pond. For some reason that was funny years ago and now people just roll their eyes. Well guess what, I think it's funny and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm going to be the most immature old fat person on the planet. It's my new goal. Either that or I need to invent a time machine and cruise back to the 80's.

No comments: