Sunday, May 08, 2005

Three Day Weekend Flies By

Sunday we watched the Twins play the D-Rays at Tropicana Field. This is the second major league stadium I've seen outside of the Metrodome aka. The Inflatable Toilet. There were about 8-9 thousand fans there. I'd say a majority of them were Twins fans also. Jen and Joel got to experience my booming voice after I tipped a few down. What seemed like a sure blowout after a 8-1 lead heading into the bottom of the seventh turned out to be a game when the Rays scored 5 runs to cut the lead to 2. In the top of the eighth Joe Maurer was hitting a lot of foul balls in stands by third base. I thought I'd heckle him and yell at him to hit one to us in left field. Sure enough he smacked one a section down from us. That was pretty cool. Anyway, I posted some pics below this entry.

Saturday we went beach bummen at Clearwater beach. One could not ask for a better day. The temps were around 80 and there wasn't a cloud in the ski. I have a nice full body sun burn as a reminder, well except for some racoon eyes from my Oakleys. We also hit a movie that night, "Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy". All I can say skip it.

Friday was a fun fullfilled day of sleeping in and hitting the Gym. I finally got Forza and played that for a while. The game is pretty cool cuz it has my old Eagle Talon in it. I had to race with that for a while at first. Later I tried out the Mini-Cooper so I could let Pardeep know what his car was going to handle like. He should getting it this week sometime after about a 45 day wait.

Thursday night we watched a double episode of OC at Jens.

Fun stuff but now it's back to work. Boooo. Oh well gotta pay the bills.

No comments: