Monday, May 16, 2005

Practice Practice

After the 69 I shot for nine holes last Thursday, I spent a good chunk of the weekend hitting golf balls. In fact my hand is really sore today. Probably a sign that I grip the club to hard. Hopefully it helps the golf match this week.

Jen's (the work Jen) parents took the Clw OLDP's out for supper on Saturday night. They were fun parents to hang out with. We had the loudest girl I've ever heard sitting behind us. I could hardly hear the conversations with this loud, and I might add really drunk, lady sitting there. For the most part I just kind of laughed when everyone else laughed, and I hoped for no direct questions so I didn't have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. I was really thankful after the lady left cuz I got some of my hearing back. Unfortunately it was time to leave. I was really shocked to find out that Jen's parents paid for all of us. If I would've known that I would've laid off the desert.

No comments: