Thursday, May 19, 2005

No backing in

A guy stopped me on the way to work and told me I can't back into my parking space at the Condo I live at? Under normal circumstances I wouldn't care, however, I have a truck that is pretty long and it's a major pain to pull in straight. It requires at least two shifts or more to get the vehicle straightened out in the space cuz the spaces are so small. I can back the truck in without a hitch ever time. So now I'm putting more wear and tear on my transmission because of the extra shifts to get the truck straight. So can anyone give me a reason why one can't back into their parking space? Someone here at work said it's so they can see your license plate. If that's the case then why doesn't FL require a plate on the front and back of the car like MN?

This may be a rant that's spilled over from my golf game. Which has been so bad lately that I just may retire now and not have to live with the frustration.

No comments: