Thursday, February 17, 2005

Green Iguana

Good times last night. The OLDPers (Jen, Pardeep, and Joel) here invited me to a happy hour at Green Iguana's. It's a cool club on the beach of some bay. There so many bays around I have not clue which is which. The plan was to got out and grab an appetizer and be home by 8:00. Jen had a show that she didn't want to miss. Well 3 shots, two of Tequila and a couple beers for Jen and we didn't make it home until 11:30ish (Oh yeah, she drank me under the table). It sure didn’t make for an easy time getting up the next morning for work. It kind of felt like I was in college again. I’ll post a pic of the adventure later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of pictures...some promoters or something gave me a T-Shirt and snapped my picture as I left the bar last night. That one is going to be a keeper. Lets just say that while of course there was no drunk driving involved, the walk home wasn’t much safer than a corvette going 110 after 18 beers.

Watch for my picture on that dern internets.