Thursday, February 24, 2005

The O.C. - The Wifie's Favorite Show

Being forced to watch the OC isn't so bad since I dragged my wife away from her family in MN. I'm going to have to pay for that for a long time. But that's OK I'm in Florida basking in the sun for seven more months. (Can you believe I've been down here for two months now?) Anyway, tonight I saw the most ridicules scene ever from the show. Cowen this character who is crazy into comics has this Spiderman mask climbs on the roof, with his Spiderman mask on, to fix the satellite because the TV isn't working. Throw in some pouring rain and you got the makings of a slip right. But Cowen is smart enough to tie himself to the chimney so when he falls he left hanging by one foot. While he's hanging his ex-girlfriend of whom he wants back really bad is coming to make up. She runs in the house yelling for him. Soon she finds him and we have the makings of the kiss scene from Spiderman one. I could not believe what I saw, just a total rip off of the movie. In a comedy this wouldn't be so bad, but in a friggen drama, come on. I'm left speechless. I may have to pull rank when this show comes on next Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. That scence was absolutely ridiculous. I like that show, but I wonder if that scence alone will bring that show down. Dumbest ever!.. but the girls are still hot, so I might have to tune in next week. By the way, still don't have my TV hooked up, watched a TEVO'd version of my neighbors.