Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines Day

I think there should be a rule that after marriage there should be no more buying gifts on Valentines Day. Guys get married so they don't have to do these things anymore. We just want to be lazy and play games. Ok maybe I don't speak for all guys, so it's just me that wanted to be lazy and play games. Ok the truth is, after being together for so long, what in the world can I get that will be a nice surprise. My wife has all the precious moments one could ask for. (oh and so do I - thanks Jen I appreciate them)

So my plan for the next couple of years is not to buy any presents for any occasion. After she's getting used to it I'll spring a present on her. If she hasn't divorced me because I haven't bought here any presents, she'll be surprised to get one, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

little bro....its not about the gifts. Its just about saying that you love her! I don't get Kathy gifts, or even roses. What I do give her is a card and a huge hug and tell her she's speacial! Try that next time.

Ryle said...

hmmm, my brother get's to hunt, fish, and play golf when he wants. Maybe I should try this.

Anonymous said...

Good plan computey-cutey

Anonymous said...

Hey kid, material things aren't supposed to be the all important. A nice backrub and lots of attention. But then being married 24 years you don't always want flowers, diamonds are much better. Just kidding. A kiss & Hug go along way. Valentines day is just another reason to say "I love you".