Monday, February 21, 2005

Weekend Recap - FL State Fair

Friday we went to Hitch with some co-workers. Nothing to exciting. The movie was good, but I had a hard time staying awake.

Saturday Jen and I went to the State Fair. We spent the day comparing it to the Minnesota State Fair. They both have plenty of food which is all I care about. FL doesn't have as many booths or agriculture crap. But in all it was a good time. I'd do it again.

Sunday I rollerbladed for a couple hours along the causeway to Honeymoon Island. On the way back to my truck one of my wheels disintegrated. So I figure I'm either to fat to be rollerblading or I've put a ton of miles on them so it's time to replace the wheels. I spent the rest of the day watching bowling and NASCAR. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spent the rest of the day watching bowling and NASCAR.Just goes to prove, you can get Kyle out of Minnesota, but you can't get the Minnesotan out of Kyle.