Monday, February 14, 2005

T-Wolves

I turned on the computer on Sunday to check on the T-Wolves and holy crap, Flip was fired! I would have never thought they'd fire him. So in my shock I had to call someone, the first person that came to mind was Matt. He's a huge Minnesota sports fan and he's always got the inside story. Then I called my sister. I mean, this is big news.

In all my fumbling and calling I finally came to and looked over at Jen. She was giving me the "Oh my God" look. Ok so she had just asked if I would throw the sheets in the wash and I blew it off after I heard the news. I guess wives just don't understand the importance of sports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The T-wolves have done a better job the last 2 games. But we will have to see. Kevin isn't going to change the whole team. We are in need of point guards that don't run the clock down to 11 sec and then pass the ball. KG is the main man but the rest of the players need to get back into the game. The jump shooting needs to be part of the game not the whole game. Just get the ball inside and let KG & Michael do the rest.