Saturday, March 26, 2005

Granola Bar Stealing Squirrel

Jen and I went golfing today and we brought along some food. On one of the holes Jen went to the bathroom and I was on the green putting. When I was about to putt I hear this yelling and I look over and Jen is running after a squirrel. I'm like "what the heck is going on?" Turns out that while we had left the cart a squirrel dug into our lunch bag and stole a granola bar. Kind of funny. Here's a pic of the squirrel that got away with Jens granola bar.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with the granola squirrel, but I wanted to come back and ask how the T-Wolves are doing this year? They have Troy Hudson don't they, and I seem to remember someone telling me that "if the t-wolves have a healthy T-Hud they would win the championship." What's changed?